Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Printing a pivot table

The following code will print the first of the pivot tables:

Sub PrintPivotTable()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Worksheets("Pivot")
'Note: TableRange1 doesn't include page fields
ws.PivotTables(1).TableRange2.Select
ws.PageSetup.PrintArea = Selection.Address
ws.PrintPreview

End Sub

Grant wrote:
The only problem is I am trying to setup the printing from a macro. I have two pivot tables on the one sheet, and I want to be able to choose which one I print.

----- Debra Dalgleish wrote: -----

If you set the worksheet to print to one page (FilePage Setup, Page
tab), it should automatically adjust to fit the entire pivot table, no
matter how it's arranged.

Grant wrote:
I need to be able to print a pivot table, but I need the selection that it prints to update depending on the size of the pivot table. Creating a macro that selects the pivot table first then prints it, prints it out as two pages, one for the pages, the second for the data.
Any help?
Thanks,

Grant.

--