Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Share Macro

I have a program which e-mails xls files to various employees attached
to our network, all of whom have a locally installed copy of excel.
Proper printing of the file requires a short macro which I have written.
When an employee opens the file (these are new each month) I would like
to be able to share the macro over the network. If this is not possible
what is the easiest way to copy the macro to each excel program?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Some thoughts:

1. You could put the macro in the files that are mailed (Best way).

2. You could send a file with the macro in it and tell the users t
open it before running the print function (may need to change macro fo
this).

3. You could put the macro in a spreadsheet on a shared directory an
set each user's Excel up to open files from this directory when openin
excel (Tools | Options | General, put directory in the At startup, ope
all files in:).

4. You could edit each user's personal.xls (or create if they don'
have one). This would take the longest...