Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default workbook to be protected

Hi,

I want my workbook to be protected not to be opened after 2004,7,19.

Is below line the proper code to do so?
Or can user hack this code, even though the my macro's are protected by
password?

Application.OnTime DateSerial(2004,7,19) + TimeSerial(13,0,0), "MacroName"

Tkx
Regards,
Mischa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
removing this password from your code will take not more
than a minute :-)

See: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
for one free available tool

There's no real secure way to protect an Excel
application. The only secure way would be to create a COM-
Addin of your relevant code. But all other build-in
security measures can be circumvented without any problem
at all

.