Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Interpolation

You can use FORECAST() for linear interpolation, or TREND() for
quadratic interpolation.

Jerry

Jan wrote:

This is a portion of a data series
A B
45 20.760
55 20.785
64 20.817

How can I take this series and get the intermediate values in another data set 45,46,47,48 etc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you pass the appropriate arrays to the functions, you can use them
from VBA.

To call a worksheet function from all versions of VBA, prefix the
function name with "Application.", as in
coefs = Application.LinEst(ydata, xdata)
An alternate syntax that works with Excel 97 or later uses
"WorksheetFunction." or "Application.WorksheetFunction." in place of the
earliar "Application.". This newer syntax may be marginally faster, but
the main advantage is that it will pull up a list of those worksheet
functions that can be called from VBA.

Jerry

Jan wrote:

Thanks!
Can this be done programatically. I have 10 sets if data with 8-10 subsets in each
Thanks again
Jan