Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Error

My macros disable screenupdating.
Is it possible to enable the screen updating if an error
occurs in my code due to a situation in the spreadsheet
prior to displaying the debug situation. Additionally, I
use several different modules and forms together. I would
need the screen updating to be enabled if the error
occured in any of the modules or forms.

Thank You