Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default right click menu reset?

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet from a third party which every time I open i
changes my toolbar and more frustratingly the right click menu i
excel. Even after I close the spreadsheet the right click menu remains
The only way I can get rid of it is by closing and reopening excel.

Can someone tell me how I can reset the menu without closing / openin
excel please?

Thanks in advance