Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default To: Bob Phillips

Bob,
I was too much enthusiasts this morning when I wrote you that the code is
working, well it does but...

I discovered that it only works if I enable the Macros, otherwise it does
not.

Do you have any solution in mind to help?

Thank you

Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I solve this (Part III)

Thanks Dave,

I thought a Macro was something independent from a workbook_Open event.
The macro I have recorderd does only some formatting stuff and it is in the
module, while the code Bob developed is in the workbook and it is activated
on demand.
Although I still don't understand the connection between the two, hence, why
the macro has got an influence on the workbook_Open event, it means that I
have to inform the users to always enable the macro.
True?

Thank you
Alex