-   -   To: Bob Phillips (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303946-bob-phillips.html)

Metallo[_4_]

To: Bob Phillips

Bob,
I was too much enthusiasts this morning when I wrote you that the code is
working, well it does but...

I discovered that it only works if I enable the Macros, otherwise it does
not.

Do you have any solution in mind to help?

Thank you

Alex

Dave Peterson[_3_]

To: Bob Phillips

I'm not Bob, but I bet he would ask you to stay in the same thread.

And if macros aren't enabled, then macros can't run.

--

Dave Peterson

Metallo[_4_]

How do I solve this (Part III)

Thanks Dave,

I thought a Macro was something independent from a workbook_Open event.
The macro I have recorderd does only some formatting stuff and it is in the
module, while the code Bob developed is in the workbook and it is activated
on demand.
Although I still don't understand the connection between the two, hence, why
the macro has got an influence on the workbook_Open event, it means that I
have to inform the users to always enable the macro.
True?

Thank you
Alex

Metallo wrote:

Bob,
I was too much enthusiasts this morning when I wrote you that the code

is
working, well it does but...

I discovered that it only works if I enable the Macros, otherwise it

does
not.

Do you have any solution in mind to help?

Thank you

Alex

--

Dave Peterson

Tom Ogilvy

How do I solve this (Part III)

Yes, macros must be enabled for macros to run.

Tom Ogilvy