Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I automatically populate my dropdown with all available macros

The best ideas really do come to you when you're on the crapper... :)

I'm currently creating a dropdown listbox that contains all the macros available. Right now I'm doing it manually - and let's face it - that's a crappy way to do it! Can I have Excel automatically populate the dropdown with all macros on that spreadsheet? If so, how would I do this? Any help or a nudge to the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you!