Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically print in Excel

How can I get Excel to automatically print reports at certain times on
certain days???

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would use the workbook_open event to print the reports if the workbook
will be opened each day. If not, you would need to use the workbook_Open
event of a workbook that will be opened each day (such as personal.xls in
the xlstart directory). Your code would test which day it is and use a case
statement (as an example) to point to the vba commands that accomplish the
actions you require. If it is at certain times on certain days, then you
would use ontime to schedule the event

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

on Chip Pearson's site gives an example of using ontime although his is
repetative and you would handle the repetition in your open event since it
is day of week related rather than elapsed time.

Tom Ogilvy

om...