Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FORMATTING CELL CONTENT !

Although neither my workbook nor sheets are protected however, when I
try to make the contents of a range of cells bold, some cell contents
get "bolded" while others do not.

What am I not doing right? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jay Dean.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jay

As you are in the programming group could we take a look at the code you
have?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"jay dean" wrote in message

Although neither my workbook nor sheets are protected however, when I
try to make the contents of a range of cells bold, some cell contents
get "bolded" while others do not.

What am I not doing right? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jay Dean.

*** Sent via Devdex
http://www.devdex.com ***

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nick ,
Sorry, I should have clarified this earlier and probably posted it
elsewhere. I am *not* using VBA for this. I was manually trying to
select a group of cells containing formulas and make all of the values
in the cells bold. But some of the data become bold while others don't.
I am using Excel 2003. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jay Dean

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

jay, i think the point is, you should post your request in the appropriate
group (i guess worksheet functions, rather than programming) as i suspect
some people spend alot of their own time trying to help people out and don't
want to get side-tracked with 'off-topic' questions.

to try and answer your question though: are you sure you haven't got
'conditional formatting' applied to those cells already?