Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default function to return positive number or zero

OK Gurus, here is a good one.

I need a function in excel that will return a number if the number in
question is positive, but if the number is negative will return zero.
Is there a function like this?

I need to put this into a formula, so no macros please.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michael,

Perhaps: = If(A10,A1,0)

entered in B1.

As you don't want a macro solution, I am intrigued as to why you post to a
programming group.

---
Regards,
Norman