Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox text resizes on it's own

I'm trying to work with ComboBoxes in a Sheet (Excel
2003). If I place a combobox on the sheet and take the
sheet out of design mode and then click back and forth
between the combobox and a cell in the sheet, or just
click between sheets the combobox resizes, looks like what
is described in Q211866 but there is no reference to this
being a problem in Excel 2003.

Is there a workaround or some way to fix this, I obviously
can't use a solution where my users can't view the choices.

Shane