Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying complete column incl. formating

If I use .Value as below, I can copy the column's values.

wks_SR.Columns("D:D").Value

I would like to copy the whole column including the
formating.

Does anyone know what I should use instead of .Value?

Thanks

Simon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

I have solved the problem as below:

wks_SR.Columns("D:D").Copy wks_Orders.Columns(last_col + 1)

If I use .Value as below, I can copy the column's values.

wks_SR.Columns("D:D").Value

I would like to copy the whole column including the
formating.

Does anyone know what I should use instead of .Value?

Thanks

Simon

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Copy and paste?

Record a macro when you copy|paste special|values, followed by copy|paste
special|formats and you'll have the code.

--

Dave Peterson