Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Last open

Hi all

Is there anyway to know when then current workbook was last opend?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not to my knowledge, unless you create a stored value with the workbook.

DocumentProperty object maintains the last saved data. You could also read
the last modified date in the File System Object, this way you do not need
to open the file.

If you wish you could create CustomDocumentProperty to record the date last
opended but you would need to maintain it.

Cheers
Nigel

"Robert Holm" wrote in message
Hi all

Is there anyway to know when then current workbook was last opend?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Nigel

Tank you for your answer. To my knowledge the CustomDocumentProperty is read
only. But the reading the last saved date from DocumentProperty will work
me. - Thank you

/Robert