Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Command Menu Bar Part 2

OK, last night I posted the answer to my own question re deleting
custom menu item using BeforeClose event...

Feeling pretty cocky this AM I started to put the whole thing together
I have a navigation.xls workbook where the custom menu, let's call i
"X" is built...select one of the 3 programs (workbooks) from thi
dropdown menu and it opens the new program, creating another new "X
(name is the same but options differ)...program then goes throug
closing the navigation.xls workbook and the corresponding 1st custo
"X"...so far so good EXCEPT I get the following... 'application define
or object defined error'...when I click OK the program and new"X" ar
there just fine! I then ran everything in "debug" mode steppin
through and no such error appeared??? Where'd I goof? Is there a bette
approach?

Thanks,
Ro