Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default listbox shrinks to a line when changing between sheets if I use the visible property

I created a listbox on a grid sheet. On the instruction sheet I chos
wether to use this listbox. I check to see if the user is using th
listbox and then I make it visible on the Grid sheet. When I go to th
Grid sheet it is a line and it gives me an error because I cannot rea
the value in the listbox because it is so small. I set the Height an
width dynamically and it still shows as a line when I go to the Gri
Sheet. I am using office 2003. Also if I turn the debugger off t
many times excel does not respond I have to go into task manager an
end task and start over. I also had instances when My code disappears.
Is any one having a problem with the vba 2003 environment