Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Visible Property

I have a number of spreadsheets that use VeryHidden
Sheets. For some reason one (that we have been using
since 1998) will no longer let me the macro change the
visible property to visible.

Using the line: worksheets("HISTORY").VISIBLE = -1 causes
the error "unable to set visible property of worksheet
class".

I've tried creating a new module, changing the visible
property of other sheets within the same workbook, even
tried changing the property manually by selecting it in
the properties window.

Nothing works.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is a possible source of your problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...56&Product=xlw
XL97: Cannot Rename Worksheet to History

I suspect this has not changed in later versions.

Tom Ogilvy