Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default clipboard forgets on call back

I know very little about VBA, Alas
I have a VBA app which contains some call backs which repospond to msgs from
a server.
The call backs basically receive data and notifications and display them on
one the sheets.

If I understand the situation, ms-excel has its own clipboard.
Now the problem is when the callbacks come, upon updating of various other
sheets, the app clears its clipboard.
Is there a way to avoid this and keep the clipboard's contents?

This can be very annoying because the call backs can come unpredictably and
numerously, thus resulting in an essentially unworkable environment.

Any help will be most appreciated.