Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - using yearfrac function in VBA

Hi
I checked the Analysis ToolPak box and Analysis ToolPak-VBA box in
Add-In dialog box in order to use the yearfrac function in VBA code.
However, I have hard to time to call the function in VBA environment;
in other word, I can not write a VBA program using the yearfrac
function! How can I use the function in VBA?

Thank you for your help

Dan

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dan,

You first have to load the Analysis TookPak - VBA add-in, as you
have already done. Then, in the VBA Editor, go to the Tools menu,
choose References, and add a reference to ATPVBAEN.xla. Once
you've done this, you can use the functions in the ATP as if they
were built-in VBA functions.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"dannyboy " wrote in
message ...
Hi
I checked the Analysis ToolPak box and Analysis ToolPak-VBA box

in
Add-In dialog box in order to use the yearfrac function in VBA

code.
However, I have hard to time to call the function in VBA

environment;
in other word, I can not write a VBA program using the yearfrac
function! How can I use the function in VBA?

Thank you for your help

Dan

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming