Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default yearfrac

recently i had to restore my system microsoft office. I had some worksheets
that used this function, now they don't work, the function is no longer
listed. Please advise how I can get this function back or any other that I
may need. I have done it in the past but memory fails me how to do it.
--
dickie12
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Install Analysis Tool Pak. From menu
ToolsAddInscheck 'Analysis ToolPak' and hit OK

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria