Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Header Font Color

How can I change the font color in a header or footer. I see where to change the font, but color isn't an option there.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes. That's correct.

For a header, can you use a couple of rows, then use:

file|page setup|Sheet tab
rows to repeat at top???

Or if you're using xl2002+, you can add a picture (that includes colors) to
either the header or footer.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no rows to repeat at bottom.

But the picture in the footer (xl2002+) would still work.

Maybe you could create a separate document (MSWord??) to print your
header/footer and then just run the paper through the printer a second time to
get the excel part.