Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Header Font Color

There is no rows to repeat at bottom.

But the picture in the footer (xl2002+) would still work.

Maybe you could create a separate document (MSWord??) to print your
header/footer and then just run the paper through the printer a second time to
get the excel part.

neenmarie wrote:

Thank You for your response. Is there some way to also format the color for a footer?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Yes. That's correct.

For a header, can you use a couple of rows, then use:

file|page setup|Sheet tab
rows to repeat at top???

Or if you're using xl2002+, you can add a picture (that includes colors) to
either the header or footer.

neenmarie wrote:

How can I change the font color in a header or footer. I see where to change the font, but color isn't an option there.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson