Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
don don is offline

Default Worksheet Tab Click

I need to make a single left click on a worksheet tab
start some code.
I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, then the
code syntax for the 1st line of the module has me beaten.
I've tried:-
"Private Sub Worksheet1_Click()"
(and other syntax), but it doesn't respond to the Tab
click.
Can anyone please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don,

There is no event for clicking a worksheet tab, as such. You
might be able to use the Activate event of the worksheet, which
will fire when you click from one sheet to another, but not when
clicking the tab of the active sheet.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson