Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel macro & MS XP OS trouble

I have recently switched from the MS NT operating system
to the MS XP Professional os. My problem is I have an
Excel macro that used to work with the NT system and now
it does not with XP.
Everytime I try to submit my Excel form I now get the
following error message: "A document with the name '<name
of file' is already open. You cannot open two documents
with the same name, even if the documents are in
different folders. To open the second document either
close the document that currently open, or renmae one of
the documents."
I have tried to rename the excel file and excel says it
cannot find the file.
Please help me if you can.
Thanks,
Gary