Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vb hide the excel view

i want to hide the excel view using vbcode so that the user can only se
my forms not the background and what is held in the sheets, is thi
possible?

And

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

bigandyt,

What I do is set one of my sheets as an interface. With the userfor
appering on it. At the end of each macro you can
do a Worksheets("Interface").Activate command to keep the interfac
active. Hope this sheds some light that may help you.

Charle