Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default modification to suit Excel 2000

I have created procedures which run properly on Excel
2002. I need to run them on Excel 2000 but I do not have
access to this older version any more. Could you please
have a look on the code below and let me know what I
should change to have it running error free ?

Sub Workbook_Open()

Dim c As CommandBar
Dim cb As CommandBarButton
Dim cp As CommandBarPopup

On Error Resume Next
Set c = Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar")
If Not c Is Nothing Then
Set cb = c.Controls.Add(msoControlButton, 2,
temporary:=True)
cb.Style = msoButtonCaption
cb.Caption = "Calculate Totals"
cb.OnAction = "Template.xls!