Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A wacky problem - controls move on the screen after printing

Hi All,

We are experiencing a strange problem in excel. We have a worksheet
that we have been using for years. The user responsible for updating
the sheet on a daily basis just got a new PC (with excel 2002 SP3).
On one of the worksheets, there are a couple of radio buttons that
allow the user to select some programmed options. Whenever he prints
(or print previews) the spreadsheet, the radio buttons move from the
right side of the worksheet to the left side of the worksheet and the
worksheet is left in design mode (i.e., the little blue triangle is
active).

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ellis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

MS has acknowledge this problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...10&Product=xlw

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Ellis Horowitz" wrote in message
m...
| Hi All,
|
| We are experiencing a strange problem in excel. We have a worksheet
| that we have been using for years. The user responsible for updating
| the sheet on a daily basis just got a new PC (with excel 2002 SP3).
| On one of the worksheets, there are a couple of radio buttons that
| allow the user to select some programmed options. Whenever he prints
| (or print previews) the spreadsheet, the radio buttons move from the
| right side of the worksheet to the left side of the worksheet and the
| worksheet is left in design mode (i.e., the little blue triangle is
| active).
|
| Has anyone seen this before?
|
| Thanks in advance for any help.
|
| Ellis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks. I followed microsoft's workaround and it worked like a charm.