Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking a Movie File to Excel

Hello,

Could someone please help me with the following:

I wish to run a macro that will run the following movie file through Windows
Media Player:

P:\Base Operations\Exercise Calendar\Help\ExerciseHelp.avi

The movie does not need to run inside Excel. It will run in Windows Media
Player.

Kind regards,

Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks again KeepITcool,

I never thought about creating a hyperlink. It works well.

Kind regards,

Chris.