Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cdb cdb is offline

Default Autofill from non constant cells

I am trying to write a bit of code to autofill a table of data, but with very little success. The problem is that I need it to autofill from a different column each week. The data is going to be fed from one data sheet, which will get cleared out at the end of the week.

e.g.

Week 1
FT PT
(formula) (formula)

At the end of week 1, I will run a query to populate a data sheet. The formulas on the above sheet look at this and calculate how many FT and PT workers there are. I then need this to copy the formulas to the next set of cells (to refer to the same range as week 1), copy and paste the values for week 1, but leaving the formulas in for week 2.

Anyone got any ideas??