Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Logging on to network drives automatically.

Hello,

I'm trying to make a macro that will store HTML files
generated in Excel to a network drive. My problem is that
a username / password is required for the network drive.

I was wondering if it's possible to login the drive
automatically so that the pop-up window for the logon wont
show up.

Thanks a lot,

YiFai

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

it'll still ask for user name and password everytime i
reboot the computer.

and i would like to make it so that any computer on the
network can use the macro (without having to map the drive)
You can't just map it once (in Explorer aka "My

Computer") and set it to reconnect?

.