Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Crashing Excel

I have compiled a macro/VB script in Excel 2000. I've created a butto
where the user can click on it and it launches a form that they ca
fill out (this form is used to colelct personal data). However
sometimes when the user clicks on the button they receive an erro
message asking if the user wants to send an error report to Microsoft
then Excel closes and the user has to restart Excel. It's the same typ
of error message that you'd see when an application crashes. I am usin
Excel 2000 on ME and XP. Could there be some type of compatibilit
issue?? The problem is sporadic. Here is the code I am using:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
PrintForm.Show (vbModal)
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Load AppFrm
AppFrm.Show (vbModal)
End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
'Load AppFrm
AppFrm.Show (vbModal)
End Sub

Any suggestions on how to correct this error would be most appreciated
Thank you in advance