Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Open

If I use the following code when a worksheet opens, How
can I put the "B3" in quotes within the code. When I do I
get an error.

Sub Auto_Open()
' AutoOpen Macro
MsgBox "To update list - Make changes to cell B3 only",
vbOKOnly, "ATTENTION"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

MsgBox "To update list - Make changes to cell ""B3"" only"

Cheers
JulieD

"Karen" wrote in

message
If I use the following code when a worksheet opens, How
can I put the "B3" in quotes within the code. When I

do I
get an error.

Sub Auto_Open()
' AutoOpen Macro
MsgBox "To update list - Make changes to cell B3 only",
vbOKOnly, "ATTENTION"
End Sub

.
Thank you so much for your help - Is it possible to make

any of the text bold?

Thank you again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not in the msgbox. but you could build a small userform and format it anyway
you want.

then your auto_open sub looks more like:

sub auto_open()
userform1.show
end sub

--