Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control powerpoint and pdf writer from excel..?

I need to write a bulk pdf writer for work. The files are all powerpoint
and need to be pdf'd for web use.

I have knocked up some code (Stumbled actually) which does the
following.

User choses folder.
hit button.
Returns list of filenames in folder.
hit button.
Code works down the list of files and, if they are powerpoint, then it
-
opens powerpoint - Visibly
opens file
prints via pdf to same folder
closes file
once all done
closes powerpoint
All done

All works but when the pdf 'prints' there is a dialog box to confirm
the name. The name is allways fine (By default must be same name &
'.pdf'), but the save button needs to be hit to continue.

Excel merrily carries, so This dialog box is from the pdf writer rather
than powerpoint or excel.

Question - how do I get round this...? I'm assuming I need to grab the
pdf writer and control the box from there - Answer or other solutions
would be great - Thanks

---