Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA search function

I have a spreadsheet with three columns: Vessel class, vessel code an
vessel name. What I need is a dialog window, where it is possible t
search for either vessel class, vessel code or vessel name. In th
dialog window, I have three fields where you can write what you searc
for. If you e.g. write in 'vessel class' field, the other two field
should be grayed out. Same goes with the other fields. Then whe
pressing the 'search' button in the dialog window, it should mark th
results in the spreadsheet. E.g. if you search for type 'cv65', the
all of that type should be selected.

I have attached a copy of the xls file. Appreciate if somebody coul
assist.

Thnks

Attachment filename: eurcos.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=59153