Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving a workbook as PDF in Macro

Use file, print to the PDF printer, it won't print, it will ask for
a dataset name to be saved as. You can record a macro when you
do this. The toolbar icon will not generate macro code -- Excel 95
recorded invoked macros but no Excel version thereafter.

HTH,

"lyric2002" wrote in message ...
I have a macro creating multiple workbooks. I want to save each workbook ultimately as a .pdf. I have the pdfMaker tool bar

visible but when I use it during my "record" it does not stick. Is there some code I could throw in the VB that would do it for me?
I don't need it to print, just save as...

Thanks in advance.