Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Excel 5.0 Dialog

Hi, I am very new to message boards, my 1st post in fact, and am hoping that someone can help! I have inserted a "MS Excel 5.0 Dialog" into my workbook. Everything works great if i select that sheet and right click on it and click run. My problem is I can't find a way to get it to run from a macro. I have tried everything I can think of, and every help file I can find, any ideas out there?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Substitute the name of your dialog sheet if it's not Dialog1.

DialogSheets("Dialog1").Show

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP