Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Split method

Hi Art
Yes there is the Split function in VBA.
Split(expression,delimiter,limit,compare)

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Art" a écrit dans le message de

Does VBA (for Excel) have anything like the split method in VB.net. I'll

have a string with delimiters in it and I'd like to produce an array of the
segments between the delimiters.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Art

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

note:

split and join were introduced with xl2000 (vba6)

keepITcool

?B?QXJ0?= wrote:

Papou,

Thanks! I thought I looked for it in help and couldn't find it!!
Sometimes I'm not very happy with the help system - or maybe it's just
my inability to navigate through it well.

You wouldn't believe what I was about to do to handle this. Thanks so
much!

Art