Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move to next cell

Within macro code, I am trying to activate the cell
directly below the last cell in a single column list. I
have used the following command:

ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select

....but I then need to activate the next cell down. Can
anyone help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Satch,

this should do the trick:

Code:
--------------------

ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Activate

--------------------

Good luck

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Papou,

Thanks for your help. The suggested command actually made
a seemingly random cell on the sheet active, rather than
the next from last in a column. I applied the "Offset"
part to a command that I had tried previously and this has
worked, so thankyou very much for introducing me to that.

The command used was:

Selection.End(x1Down).Offset(1,0).Select

Regards,

Mark Satchwell