Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Keeping an Array Filled and running macro from other workbooks?

Hi, I have 2 questions. The first is that I have a program that has
Userform that make use of the same array (A public array declared o
module 1).

Now what I do is I fill the array with data everytime the workbook i
opened but for some reason when I happen to be debugging and I stop i
the middle of the debugger the array seems to empty completelly and
have to rerun the Workbook_Open() procedure. My question is if there i
anyway to keep this array filled at all times (As long as the book i
opened that is)?

Another question is if one can run a macro from another workbook (O
say a Procedure) and if so how?

Best Regards

Noo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nook
Hardly any answer to your first query
As regards running macros from another workbook:
Application.Run "YourWorkBook.xls!YourMacro"

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"NooK " a écrit dans le message de
Hi, I have 2 questions. The first is that I have a program that has 2
Userform that make use of the same array (A public array declared on
module 1).

Now what I do is I fill the array with data everytime the workbook is
opened but for some reason when I happen to be debugging and I stop in
the middle of the debugger the array seems to empty completelly and I
have to rerun the Workbook_Open() procedure. My question is if there is
anyway to keep this array filled at all times (As long as the book is
opened that is)?

Another question is if one can run a macro from another workbook (Or
say a Procedure) and if so how?

Best Regards

NooK

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks again m8. I guess that for the first query I'll just have to fil
the dictionary every time a userform is opened.

Best Regards

Noo