Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Processing Overhead during Cut/Insert

I have some code that I would like to optimise because it can run
quite slowly;

In a procedure that involves numerous Cut & Insert operations is there
a greater processing overhead if one references the EntireRow as
opposed to a Range.

I would be grateful for any comments

Kind Regards
Phil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you can try to copy and destination then clearcontents instead of cut
and paste

for example

Sub test()
Range("a1:a10").Copy Destination:=Range("b1:b10")
Range("a1:a10").ClearContents

End Sub

Post your code may be there is something else slowing it.

Cesar Zapata