Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default [Group]

I have been developing a workbook that includes multiple pages, multiple macros, functions, calculations, formatting, etc. During the devlopment process, I have saved two versions so that I always have a good back up. All of a sudden the file name changed - at the end of the file name (after the ".xls"), [Group] appeared. I do not know what this means, why it happened and how to get rid of it. I also have no idea what other effects it will have on my continuing development. Can you help me out with this one?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if you look at the sheet tabs, you have multiple sheets selected. If you
make any change to a sheet, the change will be made in all the sheets. To
ungroup the sheet, click on a sheet tab that is not in the group or right
click on the sheet tab and select ungroup. Then save the workbook.

Tom Ogilvy