-   -   [Group] (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301994-%5Bgroup%5D.html)

Bettie

[Group]

I have been developing a workbook that includes multiple pages, multiple macros, functions, calculations, formatting, etc. During the devlopment process, I have saved two versions so that I always have a good back up. All of a sudden the file name changed - at the end of the file name (after the ".xls"), [Group] appeared. I do not know what this means, why it happened and how to get rid of it. I also have no idea what other effects it will have on my continuing development. Can you help me out with this one?

Tom Ogilvy

[Group]

if you look at the sheet tabs, you have multiple sheets selected. If you
make any change to a sheet, the change will be made in all the sheets. To
ungroup the sheet, click on a sheet tab that is not in the group or right
click on the sheet tab and select ungroup. Then save the workbook.

Tom Ogilvy