Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display a picture depending on a value in a specified cell?

Hello,
Is there anyone here that can help me to find out how I can display a
picture depending on a value in a specified cell?
I have a drop down list with 7 values and I want the picture to
reflect what is chosen in the drop down list (7 different pictures).
Any clues as how to solve this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bernie Deitrick just responed to a similar question by sending a sample
workbook to the poster. You could send him an email asking for a copy or
perhaps he will respond here.

From: "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org