Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save web page as desktop file from Excel/VBA

I know that I can save a web page as a file on my desktop by foing Sav
As and choosing the destination

I want to be able to (in Excel/VBA) save it as a file repeatedly ove
several time increments (using the OnTime method). Each time it save
I want it to replace the previous version of the file. How do I d
this?

Thank-you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
If you already have the code but are intercepted with
the "do you want to replace" box then use the sendkeys
method to say "yes". Sendkeys initializes before the event.

assuming the "Yes" button is the focus then:

sendkeys ~
filesaveas filename:"xxx"

if the focus is on the "No" which it usually is then you
have to tab over to yes.

sendkeys (TAB)
sendkeys ~
filesaveas filename:"xxx"

regards
Mark

I know that I can save a web page as a file on my desktop

by foing Save
As and choosing the destination

I want to be able to (in Excel/VBA) save it as a file

repeatedly over
several time increments (using the OnTime method). Each

time it saves
I want it to replace the previous version of the file.

How do I do
this?

Thank-you.

---