Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mark mark is offline

Default Save web page as desktop file from Excel/VBA

Hi,
If you already have the code but are intercepted with
the "do you want to replace" box then use the sendkeys
method to say "yes". Sendkeys initializes before the event.

assuming the "Yes" button is the focus then:

sendkeys ~
filesaveas filename:"xxx"

if the focus is on the "No" which it usually is then you
have to tab over to yes.

sendkeys (TAB)
sendkeys ~
filesaveas filename:"xxx"