Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aja Aja is offline

Default lack of chart uniformity

Hello,

I want all of my charts to have the exact same formatting. All of the data has the same range on the chart, the same number of variables, and they also have the same axis and titles as defined in a user-defined chart. However, each time I make a chart for each worksheet, each chart comes out different. Meaning, the font size of the axis or title bars will vary or the alignment of these bars will also vary. What should I do to make everything uniform without having to reformat every single chart each time I make a change?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Answered in charting group.

- Jon
-------