Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Progress bar in VBE

Is it possible to display a status bar in the Visual Basic for Applications editor? If so, How? I would like to monitor the progress of a module when it is being run.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you mean a standard progress bar, there is a good one at
http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Scott P" wrote in message
Is it possible to display a status bar in the Visual Basic for

Applications editor? If so, How? I would like to monitor the progress of a
module when it is being run.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a progress bar example on my website. Progress on the status bar.

"Scott P" wrote in message
Is it possible to display a status bar in the Visual Basic for

Applications editor? If so, How? I would like to monitor the progress of a
module when it is being run.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,
Can anyone tell me Where would the following macro go in
the progress bars procedure?

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Sheets("RMA Log 2").Select
Workbooks.Open Filename:="W:\BaanReports\Sales\rma
report.xls"
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("RMA Reasons Report.xls").Activate
Cells.Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Windows("rma report.xls").Activate
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWindow.Close
Rows("1:3").Select
Range("A3").Activate
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Columns("D:F").Select
Range("D:F,H:H,I:I,J:J,K:K").Select
Range("K1").Activate
Range("D:F,H:H,I:I,J:J,K:K,L:L,M:M").Select
Range("M1").Activate
Range("D:F,H:H,I:I,J:J,K:K,L:L,M:M,Q:R").Select
Range("Q1").Activate
Range("D:F,H:H,I:I,J:J,K:K,L:L,M:M,Q:R,S:S,T:U").S elect
Range("T1").Activate
Range
("D:F,H:H,I:I,J:J,K:K,L:L,M:M,Q:R,S:S,T:U,X:X").Se lect
Range("X1").Activate
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft
Columns("D:D").ColumnWidth = 11.43
Columns("E:E").ColumnWidth = 5
Columns("F:F").ColumnWidth = 20.14
Columns("G:G").ColumnWidth = 27.43
Columns("J:K").Select
Range("K1").Activate
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="CANCELLED"
Rows("2:10000").Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="CANCELLED"
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2
Columns("J:K").Select
Range("K1").Activate
Selection.AutoFilter
Columns("J:K").Select
Range("K1").Activate
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft
Columns("G:G").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1
Range("A2:H20000").Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("B2"),
Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
Columns("B:B").Select
Selection.NumberFormat = "m/d/yy h:mm AM/PM"
Range("A1").Select
Sheets("RMA Log").Select
ChDir "W:\BaanReports\Sales"
Workbooks.Open Filename:="W:\BaanReports\Sales\rma
report.xls"
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("RMA Reasons Report.xls").Activate
Cells.Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Windows("rma report.xls").Activate
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWindow.Close
Rows("1:3").Select
Range("A3").Activate
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Columns("A:Z").Select
Selection.Columns.AutoFit
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("B2"),
Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=25, Criteria1:="CANCELLED"
Rows("2:5000").Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=25
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=26, Criteria1:="CANCELLED"
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=26
Range("A1").Select
Sheets("Reasons").Select