Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatic sorting of a league table once a result has been entered

Hello Readers,

Could somone let me know how I can automatically sort a league tabl
once a result has been entered. I can get the table to updat
automatically but not sort in to correct order.

Thanks in advanc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi gates;

Use the macro recorder with realative references turned on
to create a macro. Then make a button on the work sheet
and assign the macro to the button. After you information
is refreshed you'll be able to click on the button to
automatically sort the information.

When the macro is recorded you will probably need to
change the slect statement to

Range("A1").select
Activecell.CurrentRegion.Select

Thanks,

Greg
Could somone let me know how I can automatically sort a

league table
once a result has been entered. I can get the table to

update
automatically but not sort in to correct order.

Thanks in advance

---

.