Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform

Hi All,

How can I draw lines on userform, like the lines that seperates sections on
the option menu. Thanks for your help.

Regards

JU
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Uddinj1" wrote in message
Hi All,

How can I draw lines on userform, like the lines that seperates sections

on
the option menu. Thanks for your help.

Hi JU,

There's no simple way to draw lines on a UserForm, but you can easily
simulate a line using a Label control. First put the Label control on the
UserForm. Delete the Caption, set the BorderStyle property to
1-fmBorderStyleSingle and set the Height to 1. Now you have something that
looks just like a line. You can adjust its width as needed and change the
color using the BorderColor property.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

userform Mandy[_2_] Excel Programming 2 May 9th 04 05:22 PM
Userform inside another userform Ryan Excel Programming 0 April 23rd 04 08:01 PM
UserForm help Michael[_13_] Excel Programming 4 September 19th 03 03:40 PM
UserForm Gabriel[_2_] Excel Programming 0 July 28th 03 04:40 PM
Userform help Lorenzo Excel Programming 1 July 25th 03 01:05 PM